Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Words of Will

Something my dad did for us kids was to keep a book of words (or more accurately noises) we made and more or less when we made them. To keep with the family tradition I want to do the same thing. So here goes.

I actually think Will's first word was the same as my first word, 'aboo'. Not sure what it meant for me or him, but there you go.

Other words:

- agoo
- abyss
- acar
- boop

I actually have video footage of him from yesterday saying 'aboo' :-)

I will periodically update this so I don't forget things Will says.

Update (late 2010):

More words of Will, as accurately depicted as possible:

- Oh David (honestly, that is exactly what it sounded like)
- Ewooow
- Ah ah
- Hurkeekoo

Update (February 2011):

- Baa baa baa baaa (spoken as if a Lord at the House of Lords)
- Dada

Update (Feburary 2012):

- Dad dad (all the time :-) )
- Acidic Boo (sounding like a Morta Kombat finishing move)
- Ninny (meaning music) has just evolved into Didic
- M (meaning milk - pronounced Ma) has just evolved into Mutt which I find funnier

Update (October 2012):

- The moon is following me
- Loot since late Spring/early Summer (meaning look)
- Holt since late Spring/early Summer (meaning Hulk)

Update (December 2012):

[On the way back from hospital very poorly with ear infection and tonisilitis]

W: 'Daddy are you happy ?'
D: 'Yes Will I am happy, I am very proud of you, you are such a good boy.'
W: 'Daddy are you my friend ?'
D: 'Yes Will, I am your friend, I am your daddy and I love you.'
W: 'We've got everything we need.'

- Stoody [we are not sure what this means but he usually calls daddy this] he has been saying this since ~ August September 2012

No comments: