Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wow, love the TV!

It arrived on Tuesday, and I have already got it mostly set up and configured. I have watched a DVD or two upscaled on the PS3, plenty of SD material (the quality is certainly good enough even on that), and played Assassins Creed and GTA4 on the PS3.

Finally I have the home cinema experience. I have not seen Blue Ray yet, or cranked the sound up much. We seem to have lost our arial, so I can not tinker with the integrated freeview functionality, or do the software updates yet, I will have to buy another arial.

So far I am totally impressed with both SD and higher, love the colours, and black levels, and just the look of the TV. Tosh ZF is definitely the way to go if you want LCD.

Finally completed Assassins Creed this morning too, what a great game.

No comments: