Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Options options options, or lack of

For quite some time now I have been plotting my home entertainment system. Now, if I am honest with myself I cannot afford a new TV right now, but I am planning ahead to perhaps April when I may be able to. Our DVD player broke down, (sound is broken) several months back and I am telling Nicky we will hold off buying a new player because its a waste of time when we can use my Mac Mini... but this raises several questions.

- I do not have Front Row on the mini, so no remote, the machine was just prior to those particular features, does this render the idea impractical?

- will the sound be good enough off a Mac Mini, really we need a proper sound system right ?

So, looks like I need to research more right?

I do like the idea of having iTunes, music, photos and internet etc off the Mini.

No comments: