Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Centre Parcs

Alas, the long awaited Centre Parcs visit is over. The Newbury lot, Rosspo, Darth Lipmet Chudplug and partners plus myself and Nicky paid for the Exclusive Accomodation this time, with hottub, steam room and sauna facilities. It was marvellous, we had wine and Champagne in the tub. The rapids were excellent as per usual. I won an archery competition, wow, first time I have won anything for ages.

Thanks to everyone for my birthday pressies, so much Belgian Beer it will take me ages to drink it all, and I even got an authentic Pauwel Kwack testtube glass thingy!

We videotaped a cake-off between Joey and Rosspo, both cakes tasted very good. Photos are here!

3 comments:

Rosspo said...

Good drinking effort Putin - hope you enjoy the 12% Bush soon!!

Rosspo said...

Good effort on the drinking Putin - Hope you enjoy your 12% Bush!!

Ray said...

It was all good fun eh?!?! Shame it is all over :o( At least my brusied arm is getting better (a nice shade of yellow now!)