Saturday, February 25, 2006

Time in the modern world

So, these days I find myself with less and less time in which I am supposed to do more and more...
I am not sure how I arrived in this situation...
I now work for 7 European countries, and usually at least two of them want stuff from me (at the same time)... I wonder if my wages should be multiplied accordingly.
Now perhaps I do not manage my time well enough... I don't know...
I am supposed to be writing a technical article, organising a stag do, writing a little webapp to ease the previously mentioned task, working on my game, keeping fit, spending time relaxing with Nicky, the mind boggles at the number of things I am meant to do!

Add to this travel abroad, particularly when the public transport infrastructure lets me down as it did on Thursday, when my train broke down for 2 hours 5 miles from home.... and I am getting pretty tired and stressed... and the fact that I do 15 hours travelling a week minimum, I am still looking for the rewards I hope I am due...

Now I have New York coming up, and Stag Do's etc... wouldn't it be nice to win the lottery?

Think I will add one more point to my New Years Resolution... say no to people more often, unless it is in my best interests, make them wait till I AM READY to help!!!

No comments: